About me in 30 seconds or less:
- I’m married to my best friend. She’s gorgeous too.
- I’m a father to four—two by adoption.
- I’m a pastor.
- I’m a southerner turned Yankee transplant.
- I played college basketball back in the day, but my kids have a hard time believing it.
- I periodically find new obsessions, although coffee, reading, working out, and movies are my staples.
- Professionally, close to twenty years ago I began a career as a public speaker for venues ranging from retreats, school assemblies, and festivals to conferences, conventions, and churches.
- I’ve authored two books. And I have a hard time believing it.
- Since 2009, I’ve been privileged to lead and grow Grace Community Church from 500 to over 3000 with 5 campuses in the New York city metro area.
- We’re currently considered one of the top 400 most influential churches in America by Leadership Network with a podcast that receives 13,000 downloads across 96 countries each month.
- I enjoy writing about faith, life, self-leadership, public speaking, personal development, and wellness.
I’d love for you to subscribe to my blog. Sign up and you’ll get my free eBook, “10 Ways To Support A Loved One With Mental Illness,” delivered to your email inbox.